Messier, circa 2006; Messier's truck
- Missing Since 10/15/2006
- Missing From Waitsfield, Vermont
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11 - 6'0, 230 - 275 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black and blue plaid button-up shirt, blue jeans and possibly a hat.
- Medical Conditions Messier was depressed and suicidal at the time of his disappearance.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Red 1997 Ford F-150 dual cab pickup truck withdual exhaust, a moon visor, a black tonneau cover, the NASCAR numbers 27, 07 and 08 displayed in the rear window, and the Vermont license plate number BGG890 (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown/hazel eyes. Messier's nicknames are Donnie and Bubba. He had a mustache and goatee at the time of his disappearance. He has a scar on his chin and surgical scars on both wrists for carpal tunnel surgery.