Donald Ray Goodman
Goodman, circa 1993
- Missing Since 07/25/1993
- Missing From Topeka, Kansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/27/1958 (65)
- Age 35 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 145 pounds
- Medical Conditions Goodman is mentally disabled. He is required to take medication to control seizures, but he was not carrying his prescription(s) at the time of his disappearance.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Bicycle (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Goodman has burn scars on his back. He has a bullet wound scar on one of his pinky fingers. Goodman has additional scars on his inner right arm and on the bottom of his lower lip. He wears a partial set of dentures. Goodman wears eyeglasses. He suffers from scoliosis and walks with a limp as a result. Goodman was a cigarette smoker at the time of his 1993 disappearance. His nickname is Don.
Details of Disappearance
Goodman was last seen at approximately 3:30 p.m. on July 25, 1993 in Topeka, Kansas. He was riding his bicycle through Gage Park at the time. He has never been heard from again.
His bicycle was his only means of transportation; it was discovered at his residence shortly afterwards. The door to Goodman's home was unlocked. His eyeglasses, cigarettes and lighter were found inside the residence and there was no evidence of a struggle.
Goodman never retrieved his paycheck from Kansas Neurological Institute prior to his disappearance. There has not been any activity on his bank account since July 1993. Goodman's case remains unsolved.
- Topeka Police Department 785-368-9551
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 29, 2019; distinguishing characteristics updated.