Donald Ray Goodman
Goodman, circa 1993
- Missing Since 07/25/1993
- Missing From Topeka, Kansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/27/1958 (65)
- Age 35 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 145 pounds
- Medical Conditions Goodman is mentally disabled. He is required to take medication to control seizures, but he was not carrying his prescription(s) at the time of his disappearance.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Bicycle (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Goodman has burn scars on his back. He has a bullet wound scar on one of his pinky fingers. Goodman has additional scars on his inner right arm and on the bottom of his lower lip. He wears a partial set of dentures. Goodman wears eyeglasses. He suffers from scoliosis and walks with a limp as a result. Goodman was a cigarette smoker at the time of his 1993 disappearance. His nickname is Don.