Donald Wayne Fry
Fry, circa 2005
- Missing Since 01/24/2005
- Missing From Lowell, Oregon
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/02/1965 (57)
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 185 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description An orange- or rust-colored hooded jacket with bleach stains, black jeans and black high-top sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Fry has an unspecified medical condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Fry was last seen at approximately 9:00 p.m. on January 24, 2005 at Lookout Point Dam twenty-two miles southeast of Eugene, Oregon on Oregon 58 in Lowell, Oregon.
He and a cousin had driven to the dam and Fry climbed a security fence to get to the top of the dam. He has never been heard from again. His cousin called for him for thirty minutes before giving up and going home. He was reported missing the next day.
Searchers later found cigarette butts and empty beer cans along the edge of the dam. It is believed that Fry fell or jumped from the dam into the reservoir, but searches in the water have turned up no signs of him. His case remains unsolved.
- Lane County Sheriff's Office 541-682-4167
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 12, 2005; casefile added.