Donda Renea Martino
Martino, circa 1994
- Missing Since 06/30/1994
- Missing From Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/14/1961 (61)
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3 - 5'6, 170 - 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray t-shirt and gray gym shorts with the Hixon Wildcats logo.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Martino goes by her middle name, Renea.
Details of Disappearance
Martino was last seen on the Cuscowilla Trail in her hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee on June 30, 1994. She spoke to her sister-in-law on the phone that evening. She said she was getting ready to leave the house but would call back upon her return. Martino has never been heard from again.
Her family didn't become concerned until she failed to show up for a birthday party the next day. They called her husband, who said he had gone to the store at approximately 11:00 p.m. the night before and when he returned, Martino was gone and he hadn't seen or heard from her since. None of the family vehicles were missing.
Martino's husband stated she had been drinking alcohol the night of her disappearance. She has never been heard from again. Her husband reported her missing three days after she was last seen.
Martino left all her belongings behind in her residence, along with her three children. She has never been heard from again. Foul play is suspected in her case. In October 2006, investigators dug up part of the garage in her former home. They thought they might find Martino's remains, but nothing was recovered and her case remains unsolved.
- Chattanooga Police Department 423-698-9793
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 30, 2011; picture, alternate height and weight, and clothing/jewelry description added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.