Donna Kay Cloud
Cloud, circa 2016; Some of Cloud's tattoos
- Missing Since 10/25/2016
- Missing From Splendora, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/07/1997 (25)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'2, 95 - 133 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A burgundy t-shirt, blue jeans with a hole in the back right side pocket, and white canvas shoes. Carrying a hard phone case that functioned as a wallet.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Cloud's ears are pierced and her nose is pierced on the right side. She has the following tattoos: a diamond on her right ring finger, a cross on her right index finger, the words "Love is Enough" on her collarbone, the word "Faith" in cursive on the inside of her right forearm, a crown on her the inside of her forearm, and script writing on her back on the right shoulder blade reading "God is within her, she will not fail. Psalms 46:5". Photos of some of Cloud's tattoos are posted with this case summary. She has deep dimples in both cheeks.
Details of Disappearance
Cloud was last seen in Splendora, Texas on October 25, 2016. She had recently moved in with her father, and he later claimed she left home to go on a blind date with an unidentified man she'd met online. However, this story was untrue; in fact, Cloud's father had asked her to leave following an argument. Two men picked her up; one of them said he dropped her off safe later that night.
Either shortly before or shortly after midnight on October 26, Cloud's Facebook account accepted friendship requests from two men. She was active online in the early morning hours of October 27, searching for friends on Facebook and search terms on Google. She was apparently traveling between Conroe, Texas and Houston, Texas, but her trail ended in the Westchase area of Houston just after 1:00 a.m. on October 27. She has never been heard from again.
Prior to her disappearance, Cloud had an abusive ex-boyfriend, and another man had threatened her. The ex-boyfriend has passed a polygraph in her case. She doesn't have any credit cards, and she left her car, money, identification and clothes behind. She also left a three-year-old son.
According to Cloud's father, their relationship was "strained" but he didn't believe she would have abandoned her family. Her case remains unsolved.
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office 936-760-5800
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 1, 2020; details of disappearance updated.