Donna Michelle Calloway
Calloway, circa 2018
- Missing Since 06/01/2018
- Missing From Montgomery, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 119 pounds
- Medical Conditions Calloway has a mild intellectual disability. She is able to work and can cook and do other household tasks, but because of her condition she is easily influenced.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Calloway has the name "Michelle" tattooed on her left leg and a tattoo of a rose with the name "Annie" on her left thigh.
Details of Disappearance
Calloway was last seen leaving her residence in Montgomery, Alabama sometime in June 2018. She has never been heard from again. The police refused to accept a missing persons report for her until August 2019, and many sources give that date as the date of her disappearance.
Calloway has eight children. They have never lived with her full-time and have been raised by her younger sister, but Calloway kept in touch and saw them on a regular basis. Her sister stated Calloway loved her children and wouldn't have abandoned them. Her case remains unsolved.
- Montgomery Police Department 334-625-2810
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 23, 2020; date of disappearance corrected, details of disappearance updated.