Douglas Kimberly Armstrong
Armstrong in 1971 (four years prior to his disappearance); Armstrong, circa 1975
- Missing Since 04/01/1975
- Missing From Palo Alto, California
- Classification Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/24/1955 (67)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A long-sleeved lavender, blue and white-striped shirt, a brown corduroy three-quarter length coat, blue jeans and size 9 shoes.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Armstrong may have a mustache, beard or a goatee. He wears eyeglasses with black plastic frames. His nickname is Kim.
Details of Disappearance
Armstrong resided with his parents in Palo Alto, California in 1975. He walked away from their house in the 4300 block of Miranda Avenue on April 1, 1975 and did not return. Armstrong has never been heard from again. His family stated that it is uncharacteristic of him to not contact any of his loved ones.
Armstrong graduated from Henry M. Gunn High School in 1973. Some reports state that he disappeared while driving to school on the eastern seaboard of the United States. After his disappearance there were tips that he was in prison in Mexico under an assumed name, but this has never been verified and his case remains unsolved.
- Palo Alto Police Department 650-329-2415
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 7, 2015; details of disappearance updated.