Douglas Paul Crawford
Crawford, circa 2021
- Missing Since 03/18/2021
- Missing From Vinton, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/31/1954 (68)
- Age 66 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'9, 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray long-sleeved thermal shirt, blue jeans, black sunglasses, black sneakers, and a green, red and black bandana and/or a black mask.
- Medical Conditions Crawford previously had a tracheotomy due to a bout with throat cancer. As a result, he is unable to speak. He uses a notepad and pen to communicate. Crawford is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, brown eyes. Crawford has scars on his right arm and lower back. He has had tracheotomy tube inserted in his neck, with a resulting deep, circular scar on the front of his neck at the center. The tube had been removed prior to his disappearance and he usually wore a cloth covering over the scar. Crawford had a light brown mustache at the time of his disappearance, and his hair was shoulder-length. He may wear eyeglasses for reading. His nickname is Doug.