Dudley Truett Scott
Scott, circa 1994
- Missing Since 12/16/1994
- Missing From Splendora, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/05/1942 (81)
- Age 52 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Blue short-sleeved coveralls with no shirt, blue boxer shorts and brown lace-up boots. Carrying two wallets, a Swiss Army knife and a homemade identification card.
- Medical Conditions Scott has Down Syndrome and is mute. He is required to take medication to prevent disorientation and/or possible seizures.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Scott has a cleft palate and he does not have any teeth. He has a vertical scar on his abdomen. He had a black mustache and a gray goatee at the time of his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Scott was last seen walking into a wooded area in the 2000 block of Creekwood Drive near his home in Splendora, Texas at 3:00 p.m. on December 16, 1994. He has never been seen again.
He may have been trying to find relatives in Gladewater, Texas, nearly 200 miles to the north, when he disappeared. Few details are available in his case.
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office 936-760-5800
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 8, 2019; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.