Dustin Lynn Bird
Bird, circa 2017
- Missing Since 02/17/2017
- Missing From Taylorsville, Utah
- Classification Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 10/25/1979 (41)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A long-sleeved black shirt, a gray hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and Nike shoes.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Bird has the following tattoos: the name "Sorenos" on his abdomen and left side, full sleeves on his arms, the word "Mom" on his right wrist, the name "Mia" on the left side of his neck, the phrase "I think you got your fools mixed up" across his collarbone, the number "801" behind his right ear, the letters "TLS" behind his left ear, a large spider on top right side of his head, and tattoos on the tops of both feet. His nicknames are Sneekie and Sneeks. Bird had either a shaved head or a buzzed hairstyle at the time of his disappearance, and he had a mustache.