Kuhl, circa 1998
- Missing Since 04/08/1998
- Missing From Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/25/1916 (106)
- Age 81 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 235 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green hospital robe.
- Medical Conditions Kuhl is a diabetic and insulin-dependent. He did not have any insulin with him at the time of his disappearance and was in need of it.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, hazel eyes. Kuhl may have a mustache. He has a scar on his neck and his left eye droops downward. He wears eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Kuhl was last seen in Clarksburg, West Virginia on April 8, 1998. He was a patient Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center on Medical Drive at the time of his disappearance; he was admitted for a heart-related procedure. A nurse noticed him missing shortly before 1:00 a.m.
Kuhl has never been heard from again. Authorities believe he may have drowned in the West Fork River, but searched of the river turned up no evidence. Few details are available in his case. He resided in Burnsville, West Virginia in 1998.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Clarksburg Office
- Clarksburg Police Department
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 16, 2005; medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.