Edna Hoffman Freeman
Freeman, circa 1998
- Missing Since 04/20/1998
- Missing From Tallulah, Louisiana
- Classification Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/12/1948 (74)
- Age 49 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'3, 120 - 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue or light yellow long-sleeved turtleneck, blue jeans and black shoes.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Freeman has a scar on her upper arm from a polio vaccination, and she may have a surgical scar on her abdomen from gall bladder removal. She has previously broken her ribs. Freeman walks with a slight limp. She has never received any dental care.
Details of Disappearance
Freeman was last seen walking from her daughter's home to her own residence on Florida Street in Tallulah, Louisiana on April 20, 1998. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
- Madison Parish Sheriff's Department 318-574-1831
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 15, 2010; date of birth, alternate height and weight and clothing/jewelry description added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.