Edward Leon Brunt III
Brunt, circa 2020
- Missing Since 09/12/2020
- Missing From Port Richey, Florida
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 10/30/1978 (44)
- Age 41 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 180 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Leon has a scar on his neck. His nickname is Eddy.
Details of Disappearance
Brunt was last seen in Port Richey, Florida on September 12, 2020. He left the American Marina on his 31-foor 2005 Stamos boat to go diving in the Gulf of Mexico at Anclote Key State Park, seven miles off the coast. He is a certified diver and was accompanied by friends. He never resurfaced and his friends called authorities at 1:00 p.m.
An extensive search, lasting two days and covering an area about the size of Rhode Island, turned up no indication of Brunt whereabouts. He is presumed drowned.
- Pasco County Sheriff's Office 800-706-2488
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 10, 2021; casefile added.