Eileen M. Peluffo
Peluffo, circa 2015
- Missing Since 07/15/2015
- Missing From Daytona Beach, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 03/14/1961 (62)
- Age 54 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 115 pounds
- Medical Conditions Peluffo suffers from bipolar disorder and paranoid schizophrenia.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Peluffo has a skin discoloration on her chest and a scar on her elbow or shoulder from a childhood biking accident. She may dye her hair burgundy.
Details of Disappearance
Peluffo was last seen in Daytona Beach, Florida on July 15, 2015. At the time of her disappearance she lived with her fiance in Wilmington, North Carolina, while her sixteen-year-old daughter had gone on a trip to Costa Rica. Peluffo and her fiance often took trips to Florida. That summer, Peluffo left North Carolina and went to Daytona Beach for a solo vacation.
Two days prior to Peluffo's disappearance, her fiance's car, which she had been driving, was found abandoned on Interstate 95 in Florida and impounded. Peluffo was last sighted to two days later. She has never been heard from again. On July 16, her purse and identification were found on the sidewalk near the beach in Ormond Beach, Florida.
It's uncharacteristic of Peluffo to be out of touch with her fiance and her daughter. Her case remains unsolved.
- Volusia County Beach Safety 386-248-8131
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 26, 2021; details of disappearance updated.