Eileen Maryann Gillis
Gillis, circa 1994
- Missing Since 02/25/1994
- Missing From Florahome, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/06/1923 (100)
- Age 71 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 170 pounds
- Medical Conditions Gillis suffers from Alzheimer's Disease and a heart condition, and she was also in the early stages of Parkinson's Disease at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Some accounts spell Gillis's middle name "Marion." Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Gillis was last seen leaving her residence in the 200 block of Tanner Road in Florahome, Florida at 11:30 a.m. on February 25, 1994. She left to take her daily walk and has never been heard from again.
Due to her medical conditions, Gillis had a tendency to wander away from home. An extensive search of the area turned up no indication of her whereabouts, and it's possible she met with foul play. Her case remains unsolved.
- Putnam County Sheriff's Office 386-329-0801
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 8, 2016; medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.