Eleanor C. Parker
Parker, circa 1981
- Missing Since 11/10/1981
- Missing From East Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/06/1962 (60)
- Age 18 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A matching maroon tweed skirt, blouse and blazer, and maroon suede boots OR jeans and a gray Lee High School football shirt with a blue football in the center.
- Associated Vehicle(s) 1975 Ford Maverick (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Parker was last seen in East Baton Rouge, Louisiana on November 10, 1981. She stopped at her parents' home in the Southdowns neighborhood to pick up some winter clothing, and was last seen driving in the direction of her apartment, which was on Gardere Lane.
One of Parker's former classmates claims to have seen her and spoken to her at the Cortana Mall on November 14, four days after she left her parents' home. The witness said Parker was wearing jeans and a gray Lee High School shirt with a blue football in the center. This sighting has never been confirmed.
On November 18, her 1975 Ford Maverick was found parked alongside the road at North and North 17th Streets, near Goudchaux's, which is where Parker was employed at the time that she vanished. Her clothes were neatly folded in the trunk. There was no sign of a struggle at the scene.
Parker had moved into an apartment in East Baton Rouge with three female roomates shortly before her disappearance, and was planning to attend Louisiana State University the following spring. She is missing under suspicious circumstances; foul play is suspected in her case.
- East Baton Rouge County Sheriff's Department 225-389-5073
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 21, 2019; clothing/jewelry description updated.