Elizabeth Ann Campbell
Campbell, circa 1988; Age-progression to age 44 (circa 2011); Campbell's purse; Suspect sketch
- Missing Since 04/25/1988
- Missing From Copperas Cove, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Asian, Biracial, White
- Date of Birth 05/31/1967 (55)
- Age 20 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 96 - 106 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt with a design imprinted on the front, blue jeans, blue jeans, white sneakers, a diamond Romance Wittnauer watch and a ten-karat gold ring with three imbedded sapphires in the center surrounded by two diamonds. Carrying a faded yellow jacket, a 7-11 smock with her nametag attached, her college textbooks and papers, and a maroon purse. A photograph of the purse is posted with this case summary.
- Medical Conditions Campbell is allergic to cola beverages. She occasionally has problems with her sinuses.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (Asian/Caucasian) female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Campbell has one-inch horizontal scars under her chin and on her forehead near her hairline. She has a scar on her elbow and another small scar on her right eyebrow. She has a small mole in the center of her back between her shoulder blades, and a small birthmark on her right buttock. Campbell is right-handed and her ears are double-pierced. She is of Korean descent and can speak some Spanish and knows a few Korean words. She smoked Virginia Slims and/or Capri cigarettes at the time of her 1988 disappearance. Campbell wears eyeglasses or contact lenses for distance vision; her contacts were left at her family's residence on the day she vanished. Her nickname is Liz.