Ella Quiana Goodie
Goodie, circa 2022; Goodie's car; Goodie's tattoos; Brandon Jermaine Francisco
- Missing Since 03/09/2022
- Missing From Scott, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 09/04/1989 (33)
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 120 - 168 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A deniim jacket and blue pants.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Black 2012 Audi Q5 with the license plate number NRN6551 (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Goodie's ears and upper lip are pierced, and she has a gap between her upper front teeth. She has numerous tattoos, including but not limited to on her neck, chest, back, arms, shoulders, legs, hands and feet; photos of asome of them are posted with this case summary. She has a tattoo of the name "Anthony" on one side of her neck, a tattoo of a flower on the other side of her neck, a design on her chest with the name "Triston", stars on her arm, writing on the backs of both hands, writing on the top of her foot, a skull on the front of her thigh, and stars on her calf.
Details of Disappearance
Goodie was last seen in Scott, Louisiana on March 9, 2022. She worked for the Lyft ride-share company and was driving on Interstate 10 to Texas to drop off a customer. Her phone last pinged at a cell tower near Iowa, Louisiana.
About twelve hours later, on March 10, her car, a black 2012 Audi Q5 with the license plate number NRN6551, was photographed by traffic cameras, heading north out of Dallas, Texas on Highway 75, in the direction of Louisiana.
A photo of the vehicle is posted with this case summary; it's unclear who was driving it. It was sighted north of Dallas again the next day. On April 4, authorities found the Audi in St. Joseph, Missouri. There was no sign of Goodie at the scene.
Authorities identified Brandon Jermaine Francisco as a person of interest in Goodie's disappearance. He was Goodie's customer, and she had given him rides before. A photo of him, and Goodie's car, is posted with this case summary.
He was arrested in St. Joseph on March 25, on an active warrant out of Louisiana that was unrelated to Goodie's case; he'd failed to show up at a March 9 hearing on attempted second-degree murder charges related to a 2018 shooting. In October 2022, Francisco pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 30 years in prison.
Investigators believe Goodie was the victim of a homicide, but no one has been charged in her case. She left behind two teenage children.
- Scott Police Department 337-233-3715
- Louisiana State Police 318-484-2190
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 8, 2023; casefile added.