Elmer L. Ross
Ross, circa 1998
- Missing Since 10/26/1998
- Missing From Highland Home, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/09/1921 (101)
- Age 77 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly a jean jacket and a white cap.
- Medical Conditions Ross was diagnosed with the early stages of Alzheimer's Disease at the time he vanished. He may be disoriented or confused as a result of his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, blue eyes. Ross has moles on his face, chest and back. He had a mustache at the time of his 1998 disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Ross was last seen at his residence in Highland Home, Alabama on October 26, 1998 at approximately 1:30 a.m. He has never been seen again. It is possible that he wandered away from his house in a confused state.
Ross raised puppies for a living in 1998. He may have had a small amount of money with him when he left his home. His case remains unsolved.
- Crenshaw County Sheriff's Office 334-335-6568