Emillie Victoria Hoyt
Hoyt, circa 2005; Hoyt's tattoos
- Missing Since 12/01/2005
- Missing From Highland Beach, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/07/1982 (39)
- Age 23 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'7, 100 - 120 pounds
- Medical Conditions Hoyt was diagnosed with bipolar disorder a year before she disappeared. She has also been treated for addiction. She may be in need of medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Hoyt has gauged ear piercings. She has scars on both arms from boils and tribal tattoos on both shoulders; photos of her tattoos are posted with this case summary. She may dye her hair blonde. Her nicknames are Em and Emmie, and some agencies spell her first name "Emily." Hoyt has screws surgically inserted in both sides of her lower jaw. She previously fractured one foot and her collarbone, and three of her teeth are missing.