Eric Dewayne Blevins
Blevins, circa 2005
- Missing Since 07/29/2005
- Missing From Selma, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 08/27/1981 (41)
- Age 23 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9 - 5'10, 140 - 155 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue jersey, black pants and brown house shoes.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Blevins was last seen leaving the Travelers Inn on Highland Avenue in Selma, Alabama on July 29, 2005. One of his cousins saw him leave the hotel on foot that night, supposedly to visit friends at Merrimac Apartments. He has never been heard from again.
Although his permanent residence was at his mother's home, prior to his disappearance Blevins was living with his second cousin in the 800 block of Lamar Street in Selma, He was unemployed, but he planned to enroll in truck driving school in August. Blevins left his cousin's home on July 23.
Blevins's loved ones stated he has no enemies and it's uncharacteristic of him to leave without warning. His father is employed with the sheriff's department in Dallas County, Alabama. Foul play is possible in his case, but the circumstances surrounding his disappearance are unclear.
- Selma Police Department 334-874-6611
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 7, 2015; alternate height, alternate weight and clothing/jewelry description added, details of disappearance updated.