Ericka Renee Hogg
Hogg, circa 2018; Tattoo on Hogg's arm; Hogg's vest
- Missing Since 05/17/2018
- Missing From Selma, Oregon
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/07/1978 (44)
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 100 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green hooded zip-up vest with white trim and two pockets, and purple moccasins. A photo of the vest is posted with this case summary.
- Medical Conditions Hogg suffers from schizophrenia and is classified as disabled. She may be in need of medical assistance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Sandy light brown hair, hazel eyes. Hogg's hair was in dreadlocks at the time of her disappearance, and she had multicolored highlights in it. She has a tattoo of a marijuana leaf on her right bicep; a photo of the tattoo is posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
Hogg was last seen walking in the 7800 block of Deer Creek Road in Selma, Oregon on May 17, 2018. She has never been heard from again. Her family describes her as an adventurous woman who's dropped out of sight before on impromptu trips. She has also been homeless before.
Since Hogg's disappearance, she has missed medical appointments and her son's birthday, hasn't renewed her disability benefits or medical card, and hasn't touched her bank account. Her family believes she may be dead. Her case remains unsolved.
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office 541-474-5123
- Oregon State Police 503-378-3720
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 20, 2019; casefile added.