Mickles, circa 2018
- Missing Since 09/05/2018
- Missing From Prichard, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 75 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 182 pounds
- Medical Conditions Mickles suffers from gout, a form of inflammatory arthritis. As a result, he walks with a cane and can't walk for a long distance without having to rest.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Mickles was last seen leaving his home on Radiance Court in Prichard, Alabama on September 5, 2018. He has never been heard from again. He was reported missing by his daughter, who lives out of town, after she found out no one had seen him for nearly a month.
Mickles didn't drive at the time of his disappearance, and it's uncharacteristic of him to leave without warning. Few details are available in his case.
- Prichard Police Department 251-452-2211
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 8, 2019; casefile added.