Ernest Newell Ellison
Ellison, circa 1994
- Missing Since 01/05/1994
- Missing From Hernando, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/25/1921 (102)
- Age 72 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 225 pounds
- Medical Conditions Ellison suffers from hypertension which requires medication. He left his medicine behind.
- Associated Vehicle(s) White 1982 Lincoln Town Car with the license plate number GUU-70X
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Ellison's nickname is Ernie.
Details of Disappearance
Ellison was last seen by his ex-wife at his home at the Ventura Village apartment complex on east Wood Knoll Lane in Hernando, Florida on January 5, 1994. His ex-wife said he appeared to be ill and may have been suffering from the flu. He has never been heard from again. His ex-wife reported him missing on January 10. There was no sign of a struggle at his home after his disappearance.
Ellison may be driving a white 1982 Lincoln Town Car with the license plate number GUU-70X. He was active in the VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) Post 4252 in Hernando at the time of his disappearance. Few details are available in his case.
- Citrus County Sheriff's Office 888-269-8477
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 20, 2019; casefile added.