Eugene Albert Cerney
Cerney, circa 2000
- Missing Since 06/09/2000
- Missing From Rolla, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/11/1943 (77)
- Age 56 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black sweater, black sweatpants and a black cap.
- Medical Conditions Cerney suffers from Parkinson's Disease and is required to take medication. He had a two-day supply of his medicine on him the day of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, hazel eyes. Cerney had a full beard at the time of his 2000 disappearance. He wears eyeglasses. He has a large scar on the back of his knee.