Eugene Allen Sperry
Sperry, circa 2005
- Missing Since 05/23/2005
- Missing From Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/09/1969 (54)
- Age 36 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 300 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A t-shirt and shorts.
- Medical Conditions Sperry is addicted to cocaine.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Sperry has no teeth and he was not wearing dentures at the time of his disappearance. He has a scar on his forehead and a tattoo of a Bacardi bat logo on the inside of his left ankle. He may have a beard. Sperry's nickname is Al and he may go by his middle name, Allen.
Details of Disappearance
Sperry was last seen asleep in an alley under a bridge at Crain Highway and 8th in Glen Burnie, Maryland on May 23, 2005. When his wife went to that location the next morning so she could check him into a rehabilitation program, he was gone. He has never been heard from again.
Sperry had no permanent address at the time of his disappearance. Few details are available in his case.
- Anne Arundel County Police Department 410-222-6145
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 29, 2017; distinguishing characteristics updated.