Eugene Francis Morski
Morski, circa 2018
- Missing Since 12/09/2018
- Missing From Jasper, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/12/1973 (49)
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, tan pants and white Nike sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Morski has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. He can be easily agitated as a result of his condition. He is a heroin addict who was in recovery at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Morski's nicknames are Insane and Skin. He has a tattoo of a large Maltese Cross on the side of his neck, a tattoo of a face with a beard and eyeglasses on one shoulder, and additional tattoos on his head, leg, forearm and other shoulder. He has a tattoo of a large swastika on the top of his head, and often wears a hat to cover it. He may use the alias name Eugene Frank Morski.
Details of Disappearance
Morski left his Columbia County, Florida residence on December 8, 2018, after getting into an argument with his mother, whom he'd recently moved in with. He was arrested on a minor trespassing charge in Jasper, Florida on December 9, and was released from custody that same night.
He said he was going to Atlanta, Georgia. He didn't take any money or personal belongings and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case, but he is classified as endangered.
- Columbia County Sheriff's Office 386-752-7015
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 10, 2019; casefile added.