Evelyn Ann Frisco
Frisco, circa 2004
- Missing Since 06/29/2004
- Missing From New Haven, Connecticut
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/04/1962 (60)
- Age 42 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 125 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Jeans and black shoes. Possibly carrying a black pocketbook.
- Medical Conditions Frisco suffers from hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Frisco wears an upper denture plate, and her natural hair color is brown. She has a scar on her right leg and the following tattoos: the word "Gemini" on her ankle and a rose, butterfly or sunset and the name "Phil" on her right shoulder. Her nickname is Evy.