Evelyn Ann Frisco
Frisco, circa 2004
- Missing Since 06/29/2004
- Missing From New Haven, Connecticut
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/04/1962 (60)
- Age 42 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 125 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Jeans and black shoes. Possibly carrying a black pocketbook.
- Medical Conditions Frisco suffers from hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Frisco wears an upper denture plate, and her natural hair color is brown. She has a scar on her right leg and the following tattoos: the word "Gemini" on her ankle and a rose, butterfly or sunset and the name "Phil" on her right shoulder. Her nickname is Evy.
Details of Disappearance
Frisco was last seen in the New Haven, Connecticut area on June 29, 2004. She made a court appearance and was sentenced to two years of conditional discharge; this was in connection with a shoplifting arrest. Frisco vanished after her court hearing. She has never been heard from again.
Frisco's life was troubled; she prior involvement in drugs and prostitution, and an arrest record. Just before her birthday in May 2004, she told her mother "I think this is my last birthday," and implied that someone was going to harm her. She had reportedly been a police informant before her disappearance.
Her mother stated that in spite of her lifestyle she always maintained contact with her family. Her mother didn't report her missing until the end of 2004, because she thought Frisco was in jail.
Frisco knew Lisa Calvo, another New Haven woman who disappeared the year after she did and was never found. There's no indication that their cases are connected, however. Authorities believe Frisco met with foul play. Her case remains unsolved.
- New Haven Police Department 203-946-6304
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 13, 2016; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.