Brown, circa 1995
- Missing Since 02/14/1995
- Missing From Lancaster, South Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 05/20/1977 (46)
- Age 18 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black hooded sweatshirt, a three-quarter-length black goosedown coat, black Guess jeans, brown size 10 Timberland boots and a black plastic digital watch.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Brown has previously fractured his right wrist. His left ear is pierced and he has a mark on his right arm and scars on his head, back and right thigh. His hair was styled in shoulder-length braids at the time of his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Brown was last seen in Lancaster, South Carolina on February 14, 1995. His grandmother was a patient at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina at the time. That day, Brown and his aunt went to visit her. They returned to Lancaster between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m.
After they arrived, Brown asked his aunt if she could give him a ride somewhere. His own car was in the repair shop. When she refused, he said he was going to walk to his destination instead and would be back later that day. He has never been heard from again.
After his disappearance, a couple of his friends returned Brown's gray Dodge Colt to his home and dropped the keys off with his relatives.
Brown was born in New Jersey and moved to Lancaster in 1990. He lived in the 700 block of Central Avenue with his grandmother and cousin, and had a job at an Applebee's restaurant. Because his grandmother was in the hospital, his disappearance wasn't noticed for several days. His family reported him missing six days after he was last seen.
It's uncharacteristic of Brown to leave without warning, and he left all his belongings behind at home, including his wallet and driver's license. Brown's grandmother is deceased, but his mother and aunt are still alive. His case is unsolved and he's considered missing under suspicious circumstances.
- Lancaster Police Department 803-283-1171
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 22, 2015; clothing/jewelry description updated.