Felecia Rochell Johnson
Johnson, circa 1994
- Missing Since 02/03/1994
- Missing From Fort Worth, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 08/11/1972 (50)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 140 pounds
- Medical Conditions Johnson is addicted to crack cocaine.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Red hair, brown eyes. Johnson has a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. Her two upper front teeth are false, and she wears eyeglasses. She may use the alias name Felecia Rochelle Cox.
Details of Disappearance
Johnson was last seen in Fort Worth, Texas on February 3, 1994. She left home, leaving her infant daughter behind, and has never been heard from again. Her mother believes she probably initially left to buy drugs; she had a serious drug problem and her daughter was born drug-dependent.
The last people known to have seen her were police officers who stopped her and two men in a stolen car. They arrested the men and let Johnson go. She never contacted her family again, and was reported missing in March.
Several media reports claimed that Johnson may have left Fort Worth of her own accord. A number of her relatives said that Johnson disappeared from her home for days at a time in the past, but always contacted a loved one shortly afterwards. Her family members stated that it is uncharacteristic of Johnson to leave for an extended period of time without warning.
Johnson has two children, who were raised by their grandparents after her disappearance. Her family believes she is probably deceased. Her case remains unsolved.
- Fort Worth Police Department 817-392-4442
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 30, 2020; details of disappearance updated.