Augustin, circa 2012
- Missing Since 11/13/2012
- Missing From North Amityville, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 11/02/1928 (94)
- Age 84 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown jacket, a multicolored shirt, black pants and brown shoes.
- Medical Conditions Felix suffers from dementia. He may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. White hair, brown eyes. Augustin uses an aluminum cane to walk. He speaks limited English; his first language is French Creole. He has a short beard.
Details of Disappearance
Augustin was last seen at his home in the 10 block of north Walnut Road in North Amityville, New York on November 13, 2012. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Suffolk County Police Department 631-852-6194
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 9, 2013; casefile added.