Felix Enrique Pedraja
Pedraja, circa 1988
- Missing Since 12/21/1988
- Missing From Miami, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Age 73 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white pullover shirt or sweater, gray pants, brown shoes and a blue cap.
- Medical Conditions Pedraja suffers from Alzheimer's Disease and needs medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Graying brown hair, green eyes. Pedraja wears eyeglasses. He has a scar on the left side of his chest and a large scar on his left arm.
Details of Disappearance
Pedraja was last seen in Miami, Florida on December 21, 1988. He left his residence in the 7500 block of northwest Third Street, never returned and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Miami-Dade Police Department 305-715-3300
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 5, 2020; medical conditions added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.