Fidelmar Liborio Cadenas
Fidelmar, circa 2006; Age-progression to age 12 (circa 2019); Liborio Cadenas
- Missing Since 11/28/2006
- Missing From Riverside, California
- Classification Family Abduction
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 01/04/2006 (17)
- Age 10 months old
- Height and Weight 2'0, 30 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A beige shirt and baby-blue sweatpants with the word "Pooh" on both legs.
- Medical Conditions Fidelmar has unspecified health problems and is classified as medically fragile.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Red 2006 Ford F-150 extra-cab truck with flame decals near the tailgate
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Fidelmar has a surgical scar on the back of his head and a scar on his left wrist.
Details of Disappearance
Fidelmar disappeared from Riverside, California on November 28, 2006. He was abducted by his non-custodial father, Liborio Cadenas.
Fidelmar had been removed from his mother's custody due to felony abuse and neglect. He was living at the Mountain Shadows Special Kids Home, a care home for special needs children. His father took him during a supervised visitation at 5:20 p.m.
A photo of Liborio is posted with this case summary. His date of birth is March 13, 1985, making him 21 years old at the time of Fidelmar's abduction. He's described as Hispanic, 5'9 and 220 pounds, with brown hair and black eyes. He was wearing black hooded sweatshirt and black pants at the time of the abduction.
A felony warrant for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution was issued for Liborio on December 13, 2006. He may be armed with a 9-millimeter handgun, and he and Fidelmar may traveling in a red 2006 Ford F-150 extra-cab truck with flame decals near the tailgate.
They may be in the city of Michoacan in southwestern Mexico. They may be in the company of Liborio's wife, Lilia Cadenas, who is Fidelmar's mother and lived in Michoacan at the time. She was 17 years old in 2006; photographs and additional information for her are unavailable.
Fidelmar's whereabouts are unknown and his case remains unsolved.
- Riverside County District Attorney's Office 951-955-5400
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 14, 2019; age-progression updated.