Forest Lavelle Anderson
Anderson, circa 2020
- Missing Since 07/12/2020
- Missing From Bethany, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 02/27/1949 (74)
- Age 71 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue and purple checkered button-down shirt and jeans.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Anderson's nickname is Wolf. He may spell his name "Farest."
Details of Disappearance
Anderson was last seen on July 12, 2020 in Bethany, a town that lies directly on the Louisiana/Texas state line. He left a residence on County Road 329 in Texas, walking towards the Louisiana part of Bethany. He has never been heard from again.
After his disappearance, Anderson's family heard over social media that he had died at an unspecified hospital of COVID-19 complications. Authorities attempted to seek confirmation of his death, but were unable to find it. The circumstances of his disappearance are unclear. Both Texas and Louisiana police are investigating.
- Panola County, Texas Sheriff's Office 903-693-0333
- Caddo Parish, Louisiana Sheriff’s Office 318-675-2170
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 7, 2022; casefile added.