Garcia, circa 1994
- Missing Since 02/16/1994
- Missing From Houston, Mississippi
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 02/02/1959 (64)
- Age 35 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'6, 140 - 160 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, brown eyes. Garcia has tattoos of the name "Nancy" on one arm and the name "Ginger" on the other arm.
Details of Disappearance
Garcia was last seen at his home on Highway 8 east in Houston, Mississippi on February 16, 1994. He has never been heard from again. He and his wife were in the process of separating at the time. She told police two different stories about his disappearance.
In one story, his wife went to get her daughter from church and when she came back, her husband was gone. His wife's other story is that he left with two garbage bags of clothing, a box of important papers and a 19-inch television set and never returned. None of the items he allegedly took with him has ever been found.
At the time of his disappearance, Garcia lived near his ex-wife and their two young daughters and was an active presence in the children's lives, visiting them regularly. He left behind two paychecks at his workplace.
Although there is no hard evidence of foul play in his case, the passage of time since Garcia went missing and the fact that none of his loved ones have heard from him is concerning. His case remains unsolved.
- Houston Police Department 662-456-2554
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 22, 2022; four pictures added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.