Frank Ray Santmyer Jr.
Santmyer, circa 1977
- Missing Since 12/02/1977
- Missing From Ellicott City, Maryland
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/12/1952 (70)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 168 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown double-breasted waist-length jacket, a blue crew-neck pullover sweater, blue jeans, tan calf-length Frye boots, a turquoise and coral bracelet on his left arm, a turquoise ring on his right ring finger, a silver Timex watch, and a black leather belt with two brass rings or a tan and brown belt with turquoise stones.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Santmyer had a mustache at the time of his 1977 disappearance. He has a scar on the back of his right hand extending to his index finger, a surgical scar behind his right knee, and a small appendectomy scar on his abdomen. He has previously broken his collarbone, and he may have an electrical stimulation device around his waist to treat nerve damage in his leg.