Freddie Louis Whittiemore
Whittiemoore, circa 2005
- Missing Since 06/19/2005
- Missing From Stanton, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/01/1932 (89)
- Age 73 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 195 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white short-sleeved button-down shirt, black pants, socks with ripped tops, gray velcro sneakers, a black belt with a silver buckle, a red or beige cap with ducks on it and a pocket watch with a post office box key attached and the word "Elgin" on the face.
- Medical Conditions Whittiemoore is in poor physical health. He suffers from multiple medical conditions, including Alzheimer's Disease, and is in need of medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying black hair, hazel eyes. Whittiemoore wears eyeglasses for reading. He is missing numerous teeth and the fingertips on his left hand. He has scars on his right eyebrow and upper lip and numerous dark-colored moles and skin tags, including a large mole in his hair. Whittiemoore has previously broken several bones, including his collarbone, ribs and ankle. His nickname is Buddy.