Fredrick James Workman
Fredrick, circa 2013; Age-progression to age 23 (circa 2021)
- Missing Since 08/02/2013
- Missing From Des Moines, Iowa
- Classification Endangered Runaway
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/04/1998 (24)
- Age 15 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3 - 5'7, 126 - 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description An orange t-shirt with gold writing, skinny jeans and blue and black high-top Nike sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Fredrick suffers from attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and oppositional defiant disorder (ODD). He requires medication to control his conditions.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Fredrick's nicknames are Fred and Freddy. He has a small scar under his chin and he may use the last name Shields.
Details of Disappearance
Fredrick disappeared from Des Moines, Iowa on August 2, 2013. He was living in a juvenile facility at the time of his disappearance, and went missing after his probation officer told him he couldn't go home until he'd completed the program. Authorities believe he left of his own accord.
Fredrick may have traveled to Newton, Iowa. He is originally from Fairfield, Iowa. Few details are available in his case.
- Des Moines Police Department 515-283-4811
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 23, 2021; age-progression updated.