Aiemsakul, circa 2002
- Missing Since 03/04/2002
- Missing From Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Asian
- Date of Birth 11/09/1982 (40)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A lightweight black three-quarter length jacket, blue jeans or black pants, and black sneakers.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Asian female. Black hair, brown eyes. Aiemsakul has a tattoo of a scorpion at her waist. She has an additional unspecified tattoo on the right side of her lower back. Her nickname is Felicia.
Details of Disappearance
Aiemsakul was last seen in Gaithersburg, Maryland at approximately 2:00 a.m. on March 4, 2002. Her ex-boyfriend told authorities that they had an argument at his residence in the 8200 block of Goodhurst Drive. He claimed that Aiemsakul walked away from his house shortly afterwards. She never returned to her home and has not been heard from again.
Aiemsakul was enrolled at the Rockville, Maryland campus of Montgomery Community College in early 2002. She lived with her mother and stepfather in the 200 block of Tulip Drive in the Deer Park neighborhood in Gaithersburg, and she was employed at the Red Lobster restaurant on Shady Grove Road.
Aiemsakul frequently visited the Soho Coffee Shop on Connecticut Avenue in the Dupont Circle area. She enjoys playing pool at the billiard parlor on Snouffer School Road in Gaithersburg. Several of her friends reside in Virginia. She has been known to hitchhike and it's possible she was picked up by someone who harmed her. Her family described her as an open and trusting individual who makes friends quickly.
Aiemsakul's ex-boyfriend reportedly refused to continue to cooperate with investigators. There have not been any arrests in connection with her disappearance. Authorities announced that they believed the area surrounding Aiemsakul's ex-boyfriend's home was thoroughly searched after she was reported missing. No evidence related to her case was discovered. Her parents believe he was involved in her disappearance in some way; they say he was obsessive and would not leave her alone after they broke up.
There has not been any activity on Aiemsakul's credit cards or cellular phone since March 2002; prior to then, she used them daily. Her case remains unsolved.
- Montgomery County Police Department
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 23, 2021; three pictures added.