Garren Rudolf Beller
Beller, circa 2009
- Missing Since 11/19/2009
- Missing From Chicago, Illinois
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/17/1971 (51)
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 160 - 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A one-quarter carat diamond earring in his left ear.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown/hazel eyes. Beller has a tattoo on his back, a tattoo of a scorpion on his right shoulder, and a half-inch scar on the bridge of his nose. His ears and nipples are pierced. His hair was shoulder-length at the time of his disappearance and he wore it in a ponytail.
Details of Disappearance
Beller lived in the 400 block of Liberty Street in Ashland, Oregon in 2009. In November of that year, he went to visit family and friends in Illinois. He was last seen at Union Station in Chicago, Illinois on November 19. He was dropped off there and was supposed to take an Amtrak train to Portland, Oregon; his scheduled arrival was November 21.
Beller never made it to Oregon. His roommate reported him missing on November 24. Subsequent investigation showed he had never boarded his train.
Beller was self-employed in the construction field at the time of his disappearance. His case is considered suspicious. Indiana and Oregon police are investigating.
- Ashland, Oregon Police Department 541-552-2172
- Porter County Sheriff's Department 219-477-3136
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 27, 2010; casefile added.