Gary L. Stinnett
Stinnett, circa 2007
- Missing Since 09/20/2007
- Missing From Indianapolis, Indiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 11/17/1977 (45)
- Age 29 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 145 pounds
- Medical Conditions Stinnett suffers from bipolar disorder. He needs medication to control his condition, but he refuses to take it.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Stinnett's left ear is pierced. At the time of his disappearance his hair was cut very short, almost shaved.
Details of Disappearance
Stinnett was last seen in northwest Indianapolis, Indiana on September 20, 2007. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Indianapolis Police Department 317-327-6160
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 11, 2010; casefile added.