Gary Paul Bergstrand
Bergstrand, circa 2004
- Missing Since 06/23/2004
- Missing From Milltown, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/14/1963 (59)
- Age 41 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'8, 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green sweatshirt and blue sweatpants.
- Medical Conditions Bergstrand was suffering from blood cancer and depression at the time of disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Bergstrand has the following tattoos: a heart with wings on his left arm, the word "Mom" on his upper left arm, a cross on his left forearm, the letters "GNU" on his right upper arm, and unknown tattoos on his right arm and right forearm.
Details of Disappearance
Bergstrand was last seen in Milltown, Wisconsin on June 23, 2004. He left his residence on foot at approximately 9:00 a.m. and never returned. He said he was going for a walk on the Gandy Dancer Trail. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Polk County Sheriff's Department 715-485-8300
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 2, 2019; medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.