Gaudencio Cazarin Carbajal
Carbajal, circa 1999
- Missing Since 03/17/1999
- Missing From Phoenix, Arizona
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 07/22/1961 (61)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'8, 260 - 270 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A long-sleeved button-down beige shirt with a collar, khaki pants and size 9 black sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Carbajal suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and may be disoriented as a result of his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Carbajal is missing his two upper front teeth. He has two oval-shaped pink burn scars, about the size of silver dollars, on both wrists, and a penpoint-sized mark on his right eyelid. His nickname is Lencho.
Details of Disappearance
Carbajal was last seen on March 17, 1999 in the 2200 block of north 47th Drive in Phoenix, Arizona. He has never been heard from again.
Carbajal's family believes he may be lost and unable to remember his identity. He has previously left home and traveled elsewhere in the U.S. and to Mexico. Few details are available in his case.
- Phoenix Police Department 602-261-8042
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 11, 2013; alternate height and weight added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.