Gene Leo Hall-Krabill
Hall-Krabill, circa 2020; Some of Hall-Krabill's tattoos
- Missing Since 07/27/2020
- Missing From North Fort Myers, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/19/1979 (43)
- Age 41 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 145 pounds
- Medical Conditions Hall-Krabill needs medication which he doesn't have with him. He may appear confused and disoriented.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Motorcycle (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Hall-Krabill has a scar on his neck, and a large scar on his back and shoulders, and he walks with a limp. He has tattoos on his abdomen, chest and one arm; photos of them are posted with this case summary. A tattoo on his lower abdomen, below his navel, reads "Shut Up & Suck It This Means You".
Details of Disappearance
Hall-Krabill was last seen in North Fort Myers, Florida on July 27, 2020. He left his house en route to Fort Myers Beach, Florida, riding his motorcycle. On the way there he was in an accident. He left the scene on foot, never returned and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Lee County Sheriff's Office 239-477-1269
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 16, 2022; casefile added.