Genevieve Kathryn Alexander
Alexander, circa 2013
- Missing Since 04/04/2013
- Missing From Fort Bragg, California
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/15/1982 (40)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 115 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A maroon fleece jacket, dark-colored pants and dark-colored sneakers.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Alexander's nickname is Genny.
Details of Disappearance
Alexander was last seen by her boyfriend walking away from their residence at the Pomo RV Park and Campground in Fort Bragg, California at 3:30 p.m. on April 4, 2013. Her boyfriend reported her missing at 10:30 p.m. and the police launched a search of the area, which turned up no sign of her.
Authorities resumed the search the next morning and learned that, at 4:00 p.m. on April 4, a person who lived next to the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens in the 18200 block of north Highway 1 had noticed someone matching Alexander's physical description and wearing similar clothes trespassing on their property.
Bloodhounds tracked a scent from the site of the trespassing down a trail to the beach, where police found Alexander's pants floating in the water. No other items were recovered, there was no other indication of her whereabouts and she has never been heard from again. She has never been found.
- Mendocino County Sheriff's Department 707-463-4086
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 2, 2016; three pictures added.