Hawkins, circa 1974; Ted Bundy in the 1980s
- Missing Since 06/11/1974
- Missing From Seattle, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/20/1955 (67)
- Age 18 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 115 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white backless t-shirt, a sheer red, white, and blue floral print long-sleeved shirt, navy blue cotton bell-bottom pants which had one button and were missing three, and white open-toed wedge sandals. She had two rings: one was a rectangular black onyx ring on her left middle finger with a small diamond in the center set in yellow gold, and the other was a cultured pearl ring in a Tiffany setting on her right ring finger with a slender gold band. She was carrying a tan leather sack-type purse with reddish stains on it; the purse contained Hawkins's identification, a small quantity of cash, a small hairbrush, and a bottle of Heaven Sent perfume with angels printed on the label.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Hawkins had a deep tan at the time of her disappearance. She is nearsighted and wears eyeglasses and contact lenses to correct her vision, but had neither with her at the time of her disappearance. Hawkins has slight bumps just below her knees due to an adolescent bout with Osgood-Schlatter's disease, an inflammation of the tibia. She has a skin discoloration on her back and a mole on her neck. Her name is spelled "Georgann" by some agencies.