Gerald William Carroll Sr.
Carroll, circa 2001
- Missing Since 10/22/2001
- Missing From New Castle, Delaware
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/20/1956 (66)
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 145 - 165 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Jeans.
- Medical Conditions Carroll suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and requires medication to control his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Carroll's nicknames are Fordy and Jarr. He is missing his front teeth.
Details of Disappearance
Carroll was last seen with his bicycle in New Castle, Delaware on October 22, 2001. He disappeared after he cashed a check at the Penn Mart Shopping Center. His friends stated he never left the bicycle because it was his sole means of transportation. He has never been heard from again.
Carroll previously resided on Fols Crescent Avenue in New Castle. Few details are available in his case.
- New Castle County Police 302-395-8136
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 13, 2011; medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.