Gerard J. Hanrahan
Hanrahan, circa 1990
- Missing Since 12/14/1990
- Missing From Quincy, Massachusetts
- Classification Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/25/1941 (81)
- Age 49 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue shirt, a tan jacket and white sneakers.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, hazel eyes. Hanrahan has an abdominal scar as the result of an operation to remove his right kidney. He has nasal polyps. Hanrahan has a six-unit bridge. Four of his front teeth are gold.
Details of Disappearance
Hanrahan was last seen in his hometown of Quincy, Massachusetts on December 14, 1990. He had a verbal argument with his wife and her daughter from a previous marriage during the evening hours. He then left the family's residence and was last seen running down their street. He has never been heard from again.
Hanrahan's wife told authorities that her husband had been acting strange prior to his disappearance. She stated that he mentioned traveling to Florida.
Hanrahan had been employed by the Quincy Post Office for 20 years at the time of his 1990 disappearance. His case remains unsolved.
- Quincy Police Department 617-479-1212