Odius, circa 2015
- Missing Since 11/23/2015
- Missing From Lehigh Acres, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 12/20/1952 (70)
- Age 62 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green dress and a white sweater, with her hair wrapped in a rag.
- Medical Conditions Odius suffers from mental illness and has a history of hallucinations. She was supposed to be taking prescription medication at the time of her disappearance, but she had stopped taking it. Her mental health issues may cause her to be fearful of people and she may flee if approached by anyone.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Odius cannot speak English.
Details of Disappearance
Odius was last seen walking out of her residence on 15th Street southwest in Lehigh Acres, Florida at 9:00 a.m. on November 23, 2015. She left through the backyard and was last seen walking towards a wooded area. Her family tried to follow her but lost sight of her. She has never been heard from again.
Because of Odius's mental health issues, she's considered to be endangered. Her case remains unsolved.
- Lee County Sheriff's Office 239-477-1000
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 24, 2017; casefile added.