Gordon Thomas Page Jr.
Page, circa 1991
- Missing Since 05/27/1991
- Missing From Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/15/1963 (59)
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 6'3, 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A t-shirt and jeans.
- Medical Conditions Page is autistic. He is high-functioning and may appear and behave normally, and he is verbal, but he has difficulty communicating as a result of his condition. Page has been misdiagnosed in the past due to problems with his communication skills and has received unnecessary medications as a result.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying reddish-brown hair, blue eyes. Page has a light tan birthmark on the lower left side of his rib cage, a scar under his chin, small white acne scars on his back and a large brown mole on the inside of his upper leg. He has a scar on his pubic area from an operation to repair an undescended testicle during his childhood. He may have a mustache, beard or a goatee; his facial hair is red and only grows underneath his nose and on his chin. There are several white discolorations on his teeth and he has a prominent Adam's apple. He only moves his eyes, not his head, when he is crossing the street. Page may stare and smile at others, which is his manner of saying "hello." His nickname is Gordie. He wears a size 12 shoe.